TRAINING COURSES ON PYTHON
CoursesTop News 11 November 2016 Mars Planet 0
Python is an excellent programming software to develop applications for space research and commercial use.
The worldwide community of Python developers can contribute to create applications which can be very useful for the scope of Mars research and Space exploration.
To help students, researchers, technical members of companies to learn and use Python, Italian Mars Society offers a series of courses which cover the basic and advanced topics of the Python programming.
The following topics are available:
- Python for Non-Programmers
- Python for Programmers
- Introduction to Django
- Advanced Django
- Python for Scientists and Engineers
- Python for Data Analysis
- High-Performance Computing with Python
- Mastering Plone
- Advanced Python
- Optimizing Python Programs
- Python Extensions with Other Languages
- Fast Code with the Cython Compiler
- Numerical Calculations with NumPy
- Fast NumPy Processing with Cython
- High Performance XML with Python
- Windows Programming with Python
- Threads and Processes in Python
- Network Programming with Python
- Design Patterns in Python
- Introduction to WxPython
- Introduction to IronPython
- Professional Testing with Python
- Python – Software Development Training for Cheminformatics
For further information contact: email@example.com
No comments so far.
Be first to leave comment below.